Phulchowki is the highest of the mountains which encircles the Kathmandu Valley. It is 2760m high. It is situated above Godavari village which is 1525m high. This sub-tropical forest is richest for birds, over 570 species of flowering plants and wildlife in the valley. It is also the most convenient place to see those birds who are rare in Nepal.
- 1 Nights accommodation in standard room as per the itinerary at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Breakfast as per Itinerary on mentioned hotels
- Transport to Godawari along with english speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
- Airport departure tax
- Lunch / Dinner
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, porterage, tips, telephone, laundry, insurance etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control